Business Intelligence Implementation
Business Intelligence (BI) allows business users to analyse and better understand their organisation’s plans and results. It provides insight into what’s working correctly while identifying potential problem areas in time for corrective actions to be taken. Find out how BiTech Group can help keep your company ahead of the competition and how to choose the right BI product.
First we would lke to ask you some questions:
- Have you ever experienced interdepartmental meetings with discussions about who had the correct or most current figures?
- Would you like to be able to perform more in-depth analysis of your business data?
- Do you have unstructured data that can’t be analysed
- Would you like to analyse your data from a mobile device as well?
- Do you want to analyse large data volumes quicker?
- Would you prefer to be able to react quicker to market developments?
- Have you reached your Business Intelligence product’s limitations?
- If you have answered “yes” to one or more of the above questions, that is an indication that your company could benefit from a BiTech Group Business Intelligence solution.
Business Intelligence helps your organisation turn data into useful and meaningful information and then distributes this information to those who need it, when they need it, to the device of their choice – so that they can make timely and better-informed decisions. As most IT practitioners can attest, a user working with a static report will likely ask for additional details and modifications; query and analysis tools allow business users to formulate a high-level query and then immediately explore the underlying details on their own. While many companies have relied on spread sheets as their primary BI tool, most of them have come to realise that this is a stopgap solution and one that’s apt to lead to data chaos and inconsistent analysis results.
By using BI with both operational systems and data warehouses, a company can not only improve its daily operations but also compare current results with historic values to identify trends and head off problems before they become more serious